Spring wedding season is in full swing and summer is quickly approaching! Whether you’re getting married in a private residence garden or a luxurious resort, a romantic garden wedding theme is the perfect way to incorporate the beautiful colors with florals that this time of year has to offer. There’s a wide range of gorgeous decorating ideas to make your outdoor wedding picture-perfect. Try some of Avani’s favorite garden wedding tips that will help you bring your dream vision to life…
- Create a unique, one-of-a-kind entrance using Spring/Summer florals. Add greenery and your choice of blooms to an arch that creates a backdrop for beautiful photos, as your guests walk in.
- Incorporate smaller flower arrangements into unexpected areas. Use centerpieces with colorful florals, garlands, loose flowers and greenery.
- Place flowers matching to your wedding scheme color in vessels that can be tied with ribbons to the aisle chairs for the ceremony. These could be repurposed later as centerpieces during the reception.
- Don’t miss to add greenery and florals to the chandeliers to give your space an illusion of actual garden.
- Get mini vases filled with flowers as party favors which guests can take home with them!
- Make sure the Wedding cake also incorporates some edible sugar flowers to tie in with the garden theme.
Enjoyed this article? For Suggestions on Topics you want us to publish, write in the comments below. And to read more blogs visit www.FashionBeautyDecor.com